Sunday, November 12, 2017

Notice of lack of activity


Hi to the readers of this blog.
First and foremost, thank you for continuing to support this blog by reading this blog, even though the recent update was two weeks ago.

Truth of the matter is that i am in the middle of a crunch time of my college-works, and almost found myself no time to write an article for the blog. Thus, if you are waiting for an update, then i am very sorry to make you wait.

I don't have any plans to scrap this blog though, as i am having fun thinking up and writing some new ideas for the blog and let everyone knows what i am thinking. However, due to my college commitments, i might have to limit my time in creating an update. Thus, i think an update will come up around once every 2-3 weeks, starting now, and each month will only have 1-2 updates.

My currently plan for another blog post is the review for the currently-airing Himouto Umaru-chan season 2, which i shall post when it is over, an opinion about original anime, and a year-end review of 2017 regarding anime, which will come at the end of the year. Beyond that, i have no idea what will i write.

Thank you for continuing to read this small blog. Please continue to support me by clicking this blog every now and then. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment